Colossians 1:27b, 28 “…Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.”
In our Outreach and Evangelism ministry, it is our desire and goal to help every person in our church fulfill the Great Commission in our community by providing opportunities for the church family to get involved with reaching their families, friends, co-workers, and neighbors with the gospel message. We also offer several support groups to nurture and minister to those past hurts and needs.
Simply stated, this is the vision and purpose of Christian Assembly church in Outreach and Evangelism:
- To develop every members’ desire to reach family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Deepening our relationship with Christ first, then His fruit will flow out of us.
- To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to every person in our community through personal evangelism-Engaging the culture.
- To provide opportunities both on our property and out in the community for our church family to invite the unsaved.
- To provide training for every church member on how to connect and reach people with the gospel of Jesus Christ-Equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry.
- To have CAC be recognized in the community as a ministry that cares for people-Being a church for others.
Christian Assembly Church strives for excellence in ministering to our members, our community, and the whole world through missions. However, we also believe that it is impossible to grow without change. Your thoughts and ideas are welcomed. We look forward to working along side you in reaching our community and the rest of the world through our love in action.
Here at CAC, we believe that we are a church for others and all families. We simply do not exist only for the internal benefit of the believers. We desire to grow deeper in the love of Christ that we may share that love with others.